Terminal to Terminal
BDJ Trucking Terminal Services has an extensive offering of services designed to meet the specific needs of domestic and import/export- oriented customers. Services include transloading, terminaling, warehousing and a full array of logistical functions.
Our terminals are strategically located on major inland waterways, rail lines and highways, providing excellent transload points to the industrial corridors or trucking lanes of your choice and allowing immediate access to your key markets. Facilities are designed for rapid unload, secure storage and timely distribution.
Our highest priority is offering the services you need to be successful. We provide timely, efficient and competitive product handling in both directions of the import/export cycle. So whether we’re providing product transfer, storage, distribution, or specifically designed logistical services, BDJ Trucking Terminal Services is ready to meet your needs.
When timing is critical to get your shipment there on time BDJ Trucking has the answer! Our experienced Team fleet is able to provide critical on time service anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
BDJ Trucking offers a wide range of expedited team capacity solutions to fit your needs. With multiple tractor and trailer options we are able to maximize cube and weight to ensure the greatest value to our customers. Our equipment is 100% compliant with all environmental regulations.
BDJ Trucking provides superior truckload and expedited truckload transportation within United States.
You will benefit from:
- Specialized handling of high-value, high-tech products and equipment
- Leader in time-sensitive transportation
- Preferred carrier for trade show events
- Excellent on-time delivery performance and 99.7% claims free handling
With headquarters based in Chicago, we are ideally located to serve the Midwest region and beyond, from same-day shipping to running a cross-country lane.
LTL & Full Truckload
Whether your business uses LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipping companies exclusively or only occasionally, you need a specialized shipper that is right for your specific requirements. The LTL shipping process can be different from shipper to shipper and if the one your trucking company uses isn’t right for your requirements, it could be a hidden cost for your business.
BDJ Trucking is able to provide all of the benefits of a private fleet without all the hassle. Our experienced office and driving associates will take the time to study your business to optimize your entire shipping needs. We can build a program from scratch or transition from an existing service provider to improve the overall process. Capacity is allocated to avoid the need for shopping the spot market. BDJ Trucking offers innovative solutions to fill back hauls to reduce costs and empty miles.
BDJ Trucking offers a wide range of dedicated capacity solutions to fit your needs. With multiple tractor and trailer options we are able to maximize cube and weight to ensure the greatest value to our customers.
A reliable trucking freight company is your best partner when you need to ship cargo across North America. Your need to keep your customers satisfied is important to us. We know there are a lot of options for expedited freight companies, but you need the one who will make your job easier.
You Need BDJ Trucking Lines Freight Services
We’re passionate about shipping your freight. We want your customers to be completely satisfied with your products and services and we’re prepared to do our part by delivering your freight securely and on time every time.
- A fleet of rigorously maintained late-model transport trucks
- Professional staff trained and experienced in cross-border freight shipping
- Fully bonded and insured in Canada and the USA
BDJ Trucking, Your Freight Shipping Partner
When you choose BDJ Trucking, you will soon appreciate and rely on what sets us apart. As your partner in meeting your customer’s expectations by delivering unrivaled freight shipping, our goal is to provide reliable end-to-end service.
Serving North America
- Driving down the road every day, you are bound to see trucking companies hauling dry freight to a new destination. These vehicles are known in the shipping industry as dry vans, the most common method used in freight transportation. We pride ourselves in the ability to take the hassle of freight transportation out of your hands so you might concentrate on doing what you do best.
- Unlike other trucking companies, we can provide you a for a dry van in a matter of minutes instead of hours or days. Also, for your convenience we provide online freight tracking which assures you that your product will arrive in a timely manner. Our fleet of over 50 trucks is handled by professionals, trained to deliver your product with speed and agility. Since 1993 we have shipped various dry freight goods including:
- In this economy we realize that every dollar counts, which is why we work hard to offer our customers the lowest prices. Our logistical coordinators will work with you to deliver your product as expedient as necessary at a cost that is well within your budget.Often times the product being shipped does not inhabit the entire space on the trailer, which is why we less than truckload services. If you are bound to a tight budget, but flexible with timelines, inquire about our Intermodal services. For additional saving, ask about taking advantage of our backhaul pricing. In some instances when traveling coast to coast we can leverage our daily excess capacity to lower your total freight bill.
- Here at BDJ Trucking, we aren’t satisfied until the job is done to the customer’s satisfaction. Certified by FMCSA, a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the EPA, and the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, we are certain that BDJ Trucking will become the carrier for all your shipping needs.
Local Pick Up & Delivery
Local Pickup & Delivery in the Chicagoland. Although, we do offer services to those businesses who are in a delivery pinch and need things shipped quickly, we strive to be your regular trucking company. Often businesses have items they need picked up or delivered each week or month, or even every few months. No matter what business you’re in the best service always comes when true business relationships are allowed to form. Chances are, you’ve seen evidence of this with your own customers. At BDJ Trucking we look to provide that same kind of service to your business for years down the road.
Sprinter Cargo Van
Main Office: Louisville, KY