BDJ Trucking does not collect personally identifiable information about visitors in any of its domains except when it specifically asks the visitor(s) to provide information. An example may be when a visitor has the opportunity to complete employment application,survey, guest book or order form.
BDJ Trucking will not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent at the time of collection.
BDJ Trucking collects IP addresses for system administration, record keeping, and advertising reporting. Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the World Wide Web. BDJ Trucking servers record incoming IP addresses. The IP addresses are analyzed only in aggregate; no connection is made between you and your computer’s IP address. By tracking IP addresses, we can determine which sites refer the most people to BDJ Trucking.
Securing Sensitive Data (Standard 7 B):
Businesses that collect sensitive date online (credit card, account numbers, Social Security number, salary, or other personal financial information, medical history or records, etc) will ensure that it is transmitted via secure means. Businesses will make best efforts to comply with industry standards for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline.
The notice must be based on the following five elements:
- Notice- What personal information is being collected on the site
- Choice- What options the consumer has about how/whether their data is collected and used
- Access- How a consumer can see what data has been collected and stored and changed
- Security- How any data that is collected is stored and protected
- What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
BDJ Trucking CO. Inc are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.